Click hear for Youtube
How i did this was by going on to youtube looking for some song names and copy them then i went to insert a video and search for the son and click the one i wanted and uploaded it to my blog.
How I did this was by going to the video again and clicking share and then click embed and copy the coding then go back to your blog and click html.
Then go to the bottom row of the html and paste that coding line into it then you go back to compose and the video should be into your blog.
Watch live video from Joystiq on TwitchTV
Watch live streaming video from lulutv at livestream.com
How I did it was by going on different web sites and finding the coding by looking for embedded.
How did I feel in this lesson?
I thought this lesson was easy and finding new things to do with different videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment